Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess what? I have another report!

Go down

Guess what? I have another report! Empty Guess what? I have another report!

Post  heathestus Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 am

Spec did it again. He was trying to push Rocket into lava this time. I would also like to report the fact that he mutes people who had 1 sentence, a short one even, of caps. He rage's in caps all the time, and when i confronted him he said he knew this. I would also like to point out that he has never 'helped' anyone. He usually lets it go so he could do stuff for his own personal gain. He also said "Fuck off" to A: A new arrival or B: rocket. He also TPed into my home and offered to kill me. Wth? also, when i said get out he said john said he coult tp anywhere. He was going around my house and i swear i lost some cobblestone. I would also like to report Zolame for showing potential to be a moderator. I asked for help with placing water in my farm, and he was the only one willing to do so. I wanted to pay him, but instead he refused and said "It's all just to help, i dont need to be payed." I highly suggest him to be the next moderator for the server.

heathestus

Back to top Go down