Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old spicy application

2 posters

Go down

Old spicy application Empty This is what happened.

Post  heathestus Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 pm

The old spice guy is talking in the first paragraph, reads the application, then becomes old spice man again.

heathestus

Back to top Go down

Old spicy application Empty Re: Old spicy application

Post  Onon Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:52 am

Wait....what just happened ?

Onon

http://www.red-hat-productions.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Old spicy application Empty Old spicy application

Post  heathestus Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:48 am

Hello there. I am a part of you imagination, where anything could happen! Look down. Look up again. Where in my application! Lets read it.

"Hello there. I think i deserve this rank because i wish to help people with this sudden wave of greifers and randomer's. This is no easy job, i know, but i am good at it. As moderator i would help others with there troubles, help other mods/admins with projects, and if theres no one doing stuff and no problems i will be finishing my creations. I have been on walkshcraft for about a month now (I dont really know how long, feels like a month) and i have made friends, enemies, and never met 99.8% of the minecraft players. I have dealt with some issues before, such as borders, giving away free items and rooms to sleep in, accepted people into my group with no trials but trial of faith."

Hm.. This guy has some real issues. Well, look down! oh no! your in a pool of skin melting lava! Thats no problem. Through the power of awsomeness, i make you IMMORTAL!! cheers
Now come out. Be careful, i have removed your immortal awsomeness. What? you cant have that forever. I must go recharge the galaxy with my awesomeness now, naturally, that wont take long. Bye! *Fly's away* affraid

heathestus

Back to top Go down

Old spicy application Empty Re: Old spicy application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down