Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye, everyone

2 posters

Go down

Goodbye, everyone Empty Re: Goodbye, everyone

Post  slimey Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:46 am

bai loki ;( it has been nice getting to meet and know you. just to say: idk about others, but i check out the forum as often as possible :3 i really dont want to lose contact whit you guys, but thats hard D:
slimey
slimey

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, everyone Empty Goodbye, everyone

Post  Loki Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:48 pm

I know its a bit late, but i'm posting this anyways. I've seen the forums die several times. This time, I think it's for good. Since John has posted his reasons for departure, nobody really has a reason to visit this webpage.

I just want to say goodbye. The server is most likely to never come back online, so its better now than never. Its been a fun year with this awesome community. I've made friends on the other side of the world because of this server. It may be a bit sappy, but I honestly think I will never forget this experience. I've grown to have (friendly) relationships with people. Some people I really hated, some people I wouldn't mind being on the server with.

And I think I should admit some things too. In the final days before the rise of Soulcraft (Yes, lol thats what im calling it), I do admit to have done some griefing. I griefed alot of people. Mainly Porkville, or whatever the town was called. It was discreet at first, maybe making houses uneven, and driving the OCD crazy. Eventually, it got to the point where I would destroy entire houses and make it seem like they weren't there at all. Oh, and Spazz is pregnant with my child. It may be Onon's aswell, I don't know. It was dark. And another thing, please add me on Steam, same as all my igns: Loki0790

Its been fun, but this time it ends

Goodbye,
Loki
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum